CrossFit HAF Paleo Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*** 2013 Paleo Challenge Rules ***

Go down

*** 2013 Paleo Challenge Rules *** Empty *** 2013 Paleo Challenge Rules ***

Post  Admin Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:29 am

6 week Paleo Challenge

Start Date: Monday, January 14, 2013
End Date: Monday, February 25, 2013

What is Paleo?

Paleo = Meat, Fish, Eggs, Veggies, Nuts/Seeds, & Fruit – there are some foods on the fray that for some qualify as ‘paleo’ and for others not. You have to draw a line somewhere…

NOT Paleo = Grains, rices, breads, pastas, beans, soy, sugar & sweeteners (natural or unnatural), white flour, dairy (milk, cheese, yogurt), dried fruit (including dates), and basically anything that is processed / refined. I know there’s bound to be some questions on specifics so fire away below and we will do our best to answer.

Scoring
4 Points = Perfect Day, no cheats…not even a morsel…
3 Points = A tiny little slip up…its that little sip or little bite
2 Points = A portion of a meal was not Paleo…having a beer with dinner
1 Point = A whole meal was not Paleo…beer with pizza for dinner
0 Points = More than a whole meal was not Paleo

Bonus Points
+1 = 8 hours of sleep (lights out sleep, not in bed for 8 hours)
+1 = WOD (community, baby…we want to see you here)
+1 = 15 minutes of extra mobility work
+1 = One serving of meat/fish was grass fed/wild caught (limited to +2 per day)

So, ladies & gents, you have a possible NINE POINTS.
Remember to take rest days!

How Do I Win?You MUST GET MEASURED by Brooke or Wes and complete the benchmark WOD by January 14th. We will be taking your body fat and waist measures. You must also keep a food log here on the discussion forum, and Wes will be monitoring them each week. The individuals with the best compliance most drastic improvements and best overall scores will be considered for our prizes!

What Do I Win?
Free memberships, cash & some other great prizes! Remember, even if you don't win, you will improve body composition, performance, and wellbeing, as well as develop some good eating habits..

Admin
Admin

https://cfhaf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down